GENERAL CONTRACTING CONDITIONS
From the confirmation of the reservation, the contracting party expressly assumes all of these General Conditions. In the event that a person registers another, he assumes in each of these General Conditions his / her name / s.
The confirmation of the reservation supposes the hiring of the reserved activity in particular among any of the activities offered by the Snowboard Landing Club (hereinafter, Landing Snowboard), with CIF G25817792.
IMPORTANT, READ CAREFULLY: The contractor and / or participant declare to know the dangers and risks derived from the practice of snowboarding and / or splitboard both on marked tracks and in wild terrain. For all activities (private snowboard or freestyle lessons, freeride or splitboard guides, Heliboarding, Snowboard Club, Freeride Camps, Freestyle or Splitboard) the dangers include but are not limited to: impact on the ground, collision with other people and / or structures made by man. Specifically, and in relation to activities carried out off-piste (Guides and Camps Splitboard or Freeride, Heliboarding) manifest to know the fact that in the wild avalanches occur frequently and can be caused both by natural causes and by the transit of people. The wild terrain is not controlled, marked or inspected and entails many risks and dangers beyond avalanches such as, but not limited to, cracks, cliffs, trees, rocks, pits and plateaus on the surface or below it. The contracting party and / or participant manifest knowledge of these facts and freely assume the risk of participating in the activity and the possibility of personal injuries of all kinds, including death, and / or property damage.
For all its activities, Landing Snowboard provides accident insurance for participants and civil liability.
The contractor is obliged to inform Landing Snowboard about possible health problems of the people who will participate in the activity, such as allergies or cardiovascular diseases before hiring any activity. Likewise, the participants agree not to be under the effects of narcotics that may affect their ability to perform the activity.
Landing Snowboard reserves the right to cancel or modify activities for weather reasons, which may affect the safety of the participants or because the minimum number of places specified for each activity is not reached.
Likewise, the right of exclusion is reserved in case of observing a behavior that endangers the own or the group’s safety, lack of respect for the environment, the companions and other users without implying the right to reimbursement.
The instructor / participant ratios will be kept prioritizing the safety criteria and respecting the minimum number agreed by activity.
The participant is responsible for their own transportation to the place where the activity agreed with Landing Snowboard starts, unless otherwise agreed for specific activities. The contract and responsibility of Landing Snowboard exclusively affect the direct work of its instructors and the organization of the activity.
The person who participates in any of the activities organized by Landing Snowboard cedes, through their registration, their image right to Landing Snowboard, which may use the images taken during the activities for advertising, entertainment and information purposes in any medium of disclosure unless the participant indicates otherwise.
Data protection: Landing Snowboard guarantees the security and confidentiality of the data provided by the users of its website. The data provided will be incorporated into an automated file in order to facilitate the processing of orders and the sending of commercial information about the activities.
In compliance with the provisions of the Organic Law 15/1999 of December 13, Protection of Personal Data, you may at any time exercise the rights of access, rectification and cancellation, communicating by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
About the activities:
- The total cost of the activity contracted must be paid to Landing Snowboard before the start of the same.
- The prices of the activities are in euros and per person, and include the services specified in the description of the activity provided on the website.
- Safety material necessary for activities:
- The use of the helmet is mandatory for all activities carried out off-piste and highly recommended for those carried out on the track. In the case of minors, the use of a helmet is always mandatory. The helmet is not included in the price of the activity.
- Except in the activities of Heliboarding, in the price of the activity is not included the material of autorescate (backpack, arva, shovel and probe) necessary for all the activities that take place outside the marked tracks. The participant must bring the necessary security material (backpack, arva, shovel and probe) to carry out the activities that require it as indicated in the description of each activity on the website. Landing Snowboard reserves the right to cancel the activity if the participant does not bring these materials.
- The contractor may withdraw the services requested or contracted, having the right to return the amounts paid, but must compensate Landing Snowboard in the amounts indicated below:
- Activities of less than one day (Private lessons of Snowboard or Freestyle, Splitboard or Freeride Guides): Cancellations more than 24 hours of the activity: 100% of the amount of the activity is reimbursed. There will be a penalty of 50% of the amount of the activity if it is canceled within 24 hours prior to the activity.
- Freeride, Freestyle, Splitboard and Heliboarding Camps: If canceled at least 10 days before the activity, 100% of the amount of the activity will be refunded. There will be a penalty of 50% of the amount of the activity if canceled between 10 days and 7 days before the activity. Cancellations less than seven days before the activity: there will be no refund.
- iii. Snowboard Club: The purchase of the Club Landing Snowboard bonus gives access to the number of days indicated on the bonus. To confirm the attendance, it is necessary to contact Landing Snowboard by phone 626 92 10 36 or by email email@example.com the afternoon before the day of activity. If once the attendance is confirmed, the participant does not show up at the meeting point on the agreed day and time, the activity will be considered carried out and will not generate any right to a refund.
- The activity is considered initiated when the instructor shows up at the meeting point at the agreed time.
- If Landing Snowboard decides to cancel the activity due to weather or safety reasons or because the minimum number of places is not reached, 100% of the amount paid will be reimbursed or by agreement with the participant that activity will be postponed.